-Note: Currently, the size rating is rated in cm (adjust accordingly).
(1) 11'' x 11'' 3/4'' Thick Solid Wood (Poplar or Other)
-Note: Although wood type doesn't matter too much, try to match the color to the salad bowl.
(3) Sonic Impact 5065 Generation 2 T-Amp
-Note: Each Sonic Impact amplifier has two discrete channels so only 3 amplifiers are needed.
(6) Infinity Reference 4022i 4'' 2-way Speakers
-Note: Alternative speakers can be substituted, just caution on the size.
(6) 1/4'' Mono TS Female Audio Jacks
-Note: TRS or stereo jacks can be used, but add unused functionality in the case.
(3) 1/8'' Stereo TRS Male Audio Jacks
-Note: These jacks will be used inside the speaker enclosure, so go for easy-to-solder over aesthetics.
(3) 1' Audio Cable, 3 Conductor Stranded, Shielded
-Note: This cable will be used to connect two 1/4'' Mono TS jacks to one 1/8'' stereo jack.
Gauge doesn't have to be exact.
(1) Cabinet Handle, Amerock BP19009-SS
-Note: Alternative handles can be used, but this one seems to work well.
(1) DC Power Jack, Circular for 12V, 3A Supply
-Note: Make sure that the power jack fits the power supply from the Sonic Impact amps.
(1) Tie Strap, 1 1/4''W x 9'' L
-Note: Common tie straps (or strap ties) come in a variety of lengths. Cut to fit with minimal holes.
Better yet, use custom cut sheet metal with the same dimensions.
(1) Power Switch, ON/OFF Toggle
-Note: While most toggle switches will be fine, make sure it can handle 12V, 3A or greater.
(8) 3/8'' Male-Female Aluminum Hex Standoff Screws
-Note: Used to fasten the amps to the base plate and to one another in a stack.
(8) 3/4'' Male-Female Aluminum Hex Standoff Screws
-Note: Used to fasten the amps one another in a stack.
(6) 4'' Solid Wire
-Note: Use to chain together the three amp power connections.
Gauge doesn't have to be exact. Preferably red and black colors.
(6) 1' Speaker Wire, Braided
-Note: Use to connect the speakers to the amps and amp power connections
to power jack and switch. Preferably red and black colors.
(8) Wood Screws, Flat Head, 6 x 1 Size
-Note: Used to screw in the base plate into the salad bowl bottom.
(4) Wood Screws, Round Head 6 x 1/2'' Size
-Note: Used to screw in the face plate into the salad bowl and base plate,
(1) Solder, Lead Free
(2) 10kΩ Resistor
(1) Electrical Tape