Final Project: Interactive Audiovisual System
Part 1: Proposals
due: in class on Monday (11/2)
- deliverables: three ideas, sketched out, ready to present
- maximally different from each other
- try to articulate as much specificity as possible!
- ideas sketched out e.g., on paper
- a short paragraph explaining each idea
- (optional) some code working -- if there's a core critical part at the center of your idea, make sure you'll be able to do it early on
- what must your final project have:
- real-time audio/music, graphics, interaction
- a software system
- what can it be?
- tool, toy, game, instrument
- or some other, unclassifiable artifact
- what must it NOT be:
- a sequencer (though it can contain a sequencer)
- a playlist generator (NOOOOOO)
- a music recommendation system (NOOOOOO)
- allowed programming environments:
- Chunity (ChucK + Unity)
- OR C++ with ChucK embedded (like the visualizer)
- anything else must be approved by us
- for ideas, check out final projects from previous years:
- (and you can follow the link to see 2018, 2017, etc...)
Be prepared to present succinctly in class. Please upload your proposals and design sketches to Canvas!
Part 2: Milestone Critique
due: in class on Monday (11/9)
Part 3: Final Deliverables + Presentation
all materials (video, webpage, code): due on Canvas on Wednesday (11/18) noon final (public) presentations: Wednesday (11/18) starting at 4pm, continuing to after class as needed.