From CCRMA Wiki
Project #2 (Group): Craft Piece for SLOrktastic Chamber Music
- milestone A 2014.4.23 in class: work-in-progress: 3-4 minute not-necessarily-polished group performance
- milestone B 2014.4.30 in class: finished piece / performance
- public performance 2014.5.1 concert 8pm (plus rehearsals throughout the day) | event website
In this project, form a group, craft a original composition/performance, perform it!
- form a group of 1 to 3 people!
- Fill out an entry in this page so we know who your group is: 128-spring-2014/hw2-groups
- as a group, craft a composition and performance for the May 1st SLOrktastic Chamber Music concert
- perform solo, or as duo / trio; feel free to use additional stations (up to 6) and/or recruit additional performers outside your group
- can use/extend your/other's instruments from assignment #1
- instruments/pieces must use the slork laptops and speakers (any exceptions should be approved by the instructors)
- consider instrument interaction, aesthetics of performance, spatialization
- pieces should be roughly 3-7 minutes in length
- feel free to use any combination of keyboard, mouse/trackpad, joystick, gametrak, and any other input device
- 3 full stations will be set up in the CCRMA Listening Room (room schedule/sign-up)