libsigc++: Typesafe Signal Framework for C++
- This library implements a full callback system for use in widget libraries,
abstract interfaces, and general programming. Originally part of the Gtk--
widget set, libsigc++ is now a separate library to provide for more general
use. It is the most complete library of its kind with the ablity to connect
an abstract callback to a class method, function, or function object. It
contains adaptor classes for connection of dissimilar callbacks and has an
ease of use unmatched by other C++ callback libraries.
Package gtkmm2, which is a C++ binding to the GTK2 library, uses libsigc++.
- * Fri May 21 15:00:00 2004 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.2.5-3
- Rebuild for Fedora Core 2.
- * Wed Nov 12 14:00:00 2003 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.2.5-2
- Rebuild for Fedora Core 1.
- * Fri May 16 15:00:00 2003 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/>
- Update to 1.2.5.