rswilson AT ccrma.stanford.edu
On-going Projects I'm involved with
- The Imaginary Opera Project: The Cattle Raid of Cooley or The Show, an imaginary opera in three acts. Shlomowitz, Wilson, Carruth.
- Acoustic Remapping of Data
- Interactive space game puzzle with auditory feedback.
- An interactive video dance installation.
- Music 250a / Summer Workshop
- Physical Interaction Design for Music
- Research project playing/plucking the internet, shipping high quality audio over IP, building
real time portable hardware to do it, and interactive art/sound installation building.
- Slides from our talk at DAFX00 in Verona, Italy, Dec 8th 2000
- Slides from my talk at Banff New Media Institute - Super Conductor Conference, Aug 19th 2000
- Photos from Super Computing 2000 in Dallas, Nov 2000
- ICASSP 2004, Montreal Speaker Locations from Inter-Speaker Range Measurements: Closed-Form Estimator and Performance Relative to the Cramèr-Rao Lower Bound, R. Scott Wilson, Jeffrey H. Walters, Jonathan S. Abel
- AES 116th Convention, Berlin - Speaker Array Calibration Using Inter-Speaker Range Measurements, Jeffrey H. Walters, R. Scott Wilson, Jonathan S. Abel
- ICMC 2003 pdf Physical Interaction Design for Music Michael Gurevich, Bill Verplank, Scott Wilson
- CCRMA Open House 2003 pdf - (Poster) Speaker Locations from Inter-Speaker Range Measurements: Closed-Form Estimator and Performance Relative to the Cramer-Rao Lower Bound, Jeff Walters, Scott Wilson, Jonathan Abel
- NIME 2003 pdf
- Microcontrollers in Music Education - Reflections on our Switch to the Atmel AVR Platform, Scott Wilson, Michael Gurevich, Bill Verplank, Pascal Stang
- ICASSP 2002 pdf -
Physical Model Synthesis with Application to Internet Acoustics, Chris Chafe, Scott Wilson, Daniel Walling
- A Simplified Approach to High Quality Music and Sound over IP, Chris Chafe, Scott Wilson, Randal Leistikow, Dave Chisholm, Gary Scavone
- pdf - Accumulation and Interaction in an Urban Landscape:
`The Urban Corridor', Damián Keller, Ariadna Capasso, Scott R. Wilson
- Open Sound Control Serial in put object for pd
- NetCDF pd object
- Simple Midi Library
soundping-0.1.5.tar.gz - fall 2000 Gtk/STK version of soundping
- StereoPing Chris Chafe and Greg Niemeyer
- Narrative Contingencies Sharron Daniel, at the Corcoran
gallery, Washington, DC. - real time audio/video capture and retireval on linux
Past CCRMA Courses - code and noise
from 220c - project exploring Genetic Programming to derive Synthesis Models
- Sound Examples, for brave souls only, consider yourself warned!
- Cellular Automata for CLM
- ca-2d.lisp 2 Dimensional Game of Life in Common Lisp
- ca-read.lisp Nando's code to read xlife patterns into the above simulation
Last updated March 4, 2004 | Made with vi!