“Of all the submissions I’ve seen at Scribd, this is really unique and a brilliant idea. I can see this going viral.”
- Trip Adler, CEO of Scribd
“I’m totally buying this to teach flowcharts in my systems class.”
- Kelly Na’amah Rickard, George Washington University
“It actually was pretty uncanny how responsive people were to the book...
The words ‘can I buy one’ or ‘where can I get one’ came up frequently.”
- Rick Sheridan, Managing Director of RST Engineering
“I love your cookbook! What a great idea - it completely demystifies cooking. I will definitely share with my readers.”
- Amanda Fredrickson, A Life Well Lived (www.alifewelllivedblog.com)
“It’s about time someone formatted recipes into diagrams like this. I can’t believe a book like this never existed before! It’s a really intuitive way to look at recipes.”
- Gregor Hanuschak, NASA Headquarters Lead for Commercial Space Partnerships
|Free: download PDF, read online, or read via Scribd app|
|Free: read via Google Play Books App|
|$1.99: read on any Kindle device|
For now it's just an e-book, but some people have expressed interest in having it printed and bound as a gift.
Here's a margined PDF version for printing a bound version.