1) Start with the Altec Lansing iM-23 speaker. Twist off the battery plate. The plate must be slightly modified to attach the speaker to the gloves.
2) Drill or puncture four holes into the four square edges of the plastic. The holes will be used to sew the battery plate to the gloves.
3) Take the gloves and cut off the finger tips with the scissors.
4) Take the needle/thread and carefully sew a single battery plate to each of the gloves. Make sure the battery plate is aligned how you want before you start sewing.
5) Reattach the speaker to the battery plate, attach the stereo splitter cable, and finally attach to mobile phone (see finished result below).
NEXT HOME BACK