Hi, you've arrived at CCRMA,
the Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics at Stanford University.
This is Jane's Home Page!
This page is eternally under construction. If you're interested in what I'm working on, click here.
If you'd like to surf for awhile, check out my hotlist and please stay as long as you like!
- First, visit my overseas destination from last quarter in Santiago de Chile at the Stanford-in-Santiago Program. I studied at the Stanford center and researched Chilean musical cultures from January through April of this year. Next, visit the home page of CCRMA's sister center in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where I also visited during my time in South America: Laboratorio de Investigación y Producción Musical (Musical Production and Research Laboratory, LIPM)
- The ESPNsportserver for when you miss Sportscenter...and...i know you need the latest info about the
NBA and your favorite team's highlights: The Knicks!
- Click right there on KZSU 90.1 FM to find out what's playing right now. Maybe it's my friend Yasmin's Modern Classical Music Show? Nah, her show is on Thursdays 12-3 and you better not be wasting your time looking at my page on a fine Thursday afternoon.
- See what I learned in two of my classes last autumn quarter: Intro to Native American Studies and Human Computer Interface Design.
- Interested in a cool Internet/Multimedia start-up? Get plugged into Digital Universe.
- Going WebSurfing? Need a lift? Here are links to Yahoo! and AltaVista.
- Coming Attractions...more than just my bookmarks, I promise. How about some information on my life? You want music and pictures, I know, I know. Seriously, keep checking back. See you soon. ; )