MASS project - support materials by Hiroko
July 26 2006
Pictures from Tokyo office recording and Hamamatsu visit are uploaded. (website)
Notes of the dimensions for the Tokyo office is uploaded. (PDF)
Notes from the discussion on psychoacoustic experiment design by Atsuko and Hiroko on 24 July is uploaded. (PDF)
June 22 2006
Juan pablo is making a 10ch recording.
The purpose is to compare the PZM approach and the center placed microphones approach.
Check out the website and archive (.zip) of the pictures!
June 21 2006
I received masking sounds example from Atsuko.
- soundsFromYamaha.zip Archive of all 9 soundfiles: easier to download for you.
- speech.wav Speech noise leaked from the adjucent room (recorded a little lounder, compared to the other soundfiles.)
- normal.wav Broadband masking noise
- normal+speech.wav Speech noise leaked from the adjucent room + broadband noise
- female.wav Narrow band masking noise (Pink noise is further filtered with a female voice frequency range.)
- female+speech.wav Narrow band masking noise + leaked speech
- AM_max40dB.wav Dynamic AM noise (35dBA Broadband noise + amplitude modulated pink noise of 40dBA) + leaked speech
- AM_max45dB.wav Dynamic AM noise (35dBA Broadband noise + amplitude modulated pink noise of 45dBA) + leaked speech
- reverse+2dB.wav Reversed speech + leaked speech (resulting in 2dB louder than leaked speech only)
- reverse+10dB.wav Reversed, louder speech + leaked speech (resulting in 10dB louder than leaked speech only)
Last modified: Wed Jul 26 18:18:47 PDT 2006