Stanford Students


If you are a student at Stanford and are are interested in working with me on a research project, please get in touch. You can get credit for the project by signing up for units of one of the following independent study courses:

  1. Music 423 - Graduate Research in Music Technology

  2. Music 220D - Research in Computer-Generated Music

  3. Music 199 - Independent Study

Home Page