3609 Cuen Ct. San Jose, CA 95136 408-267-6429
- Universal Audio 11/1999-present. Director of Algorithm Design. Audio Signal Processing: Dynamic Range Compression, Equalization, Emulation of Analog Equipment.
- Aureal Semiconductor 1996-1999 (contractor). Development of signal processing algorithms for audio effects including pitch shifting, harmonizing, reverberation, etc. Also implementation of effects in various DSP environments.
- Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory 1991-1998. Pulsed-power and other high voltage electronics design for linear induction accelerators used in heavy ion fusion research. Also designed beam diagnostic equipment.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory 1991. Development of high-efficiency DC to DC power converters for cassini mission.
- Allied Signal Bendix Engine Controls Division, 1988, 1989, 1990. Development of switched mode DC to DC power converters.
cafeteria at MIT, 1988-1990. Flipped hamburgers.