This week I accomplished a few tangental tasks, as well as a few critical ones.
- Developed a granular synthesis patch based on a self-recorded rich input signal
- Learned SuperCollider GUI framework to control granular synth
- Organized SuperCollider code for Rhodes FM synth
- Creates a second-order Markov analysis for pitch and note duration
- Met with Prof. Chris Chafe to discuss trajectory
- Worked on content including variations that will be used as input to test markov generation system
- Recorded a few sounds
- Developed melodic variations
- Developed a rhythmic variations in Ableton using recorded sounds
- Develop generative component
- I think I will attempt to generate clips and place them in the proper spot in Ableton. If this doesn’t work, there will have to be a special clip in ableton that when played actually plays back the generated content.