From CCRMA Wiki
Homework #1: Reading Response + Design Etude + ChucK Exercise
- due date: Tuesday (10/3) 11:59pm
Part 1: Reading Response
- Reading response to Artful Design Chapter 1 (see guidelines | check out sample response boilerplate)
- Design Etude #1 (see online PDF OR AD Chapter 1 pg. 54)
- NB think as broadly as possible about your examples of "artful design"! they can be objects, but also experiences, organizations, policies, interactions...anything you would consider to be designed!
Part 2: Programming
- Create a ChucK program that makes sound!
- link this from your reading response webpage.
Part 3: Creating your 256a/476a CCRMA webpage
- to make your 256a/476a CCRMA webpage, check out this snazzy guide
- for new CCRMA system users, check out CCRMA user account guide
- upload to Canvas:
- the URL to your reading response
- a PDF file of your response
- your ChucK file(s)
- come prepared to present and discuss your work in class