Homework #0: Computational (An)aesthetics
Due date: 2013.1.17 11:59:59pm (or thereabout), Thursday.
- construct two chucku's, according to the following specifications:
- like a haiku, a chucku should contain exactly 3 lines of code (each less than 80 characters)
- each chucku should generate sound
- 5/7/5 pattern optional, but try to make the code "pretty"
- check out one line chuck crazy to see similarly compact examples
- the chucku's should be standalone (i.e., no external audio or chuck files)
- (thanks to Chris + kijjaz for the idea)
- Have fun with it!!!
turn in all files by putting them in your Library/Web/220b/hw0/ directory AND email Rob, Takako, and Spencer with ONLY the website URL
- 1) your responses to the reading, as .ck or .txt or .jpg files
- 2) a separate .ck file for each chucku
- 3) an audio recording of one or more of the programs (hw0.wav) -
- 4) a short README text (readme.txt) file that:
- conveys your ideas/comments in constructing each program
- contains instructions on running your programs
- describes any difficulties you encountered in the process
UPDATE: do not worry about submitting to the homework factory for this assignment: just have the files in the right places.