Up: CCRMA OVERVIEW
Previous: Historical Aspects of Computer Music (Past)
Recordings of works realized at CCRMA include the following:
- Arctic Contrasts, Min Ensemble. Matthew Burtner, ''Sikuigvik''. Euridice Records (EUCD#012), 2000.
- II SBCM (II Brazilian Symposium on Computers and Music), - digital compact disk containing Celso Aguiar
- ``Piece of Mind'', DISC MFG., INC., BHS1046, Brazil, 1996.
- Matthew Burtner. Portals of Distortion: Music for Saxophones, Computers, and Stones. Innova Records (Innova 526), 1999.
- Cache, Compilation of winners of the Young and Emerging Sound Artists competition sponsored by the CEC and SOCAN. Michael Gurevich, ''Soft White''. Canadian Electroacoustic Community, 2000.
- Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics, CDCM,
Computer Music Series, Vol 8. Works of Chafe, Schindler, Jaffe,
Berger, and Morrill. Digitally mastered CD, CRC2091, Centaur Records,
- Chris Chafe. Arco Logic, Solo composer album. Centaur Records, Inc. (CRC2514), 2001.
- Chris Chafe. Arcology, Performer/Composer album. Centaur Records, Inc. (CRC2515), 2002.
- Chris Chafe. Extrasensory Perceptions, with Greg Niemeyer, 2002.
- John Chowning, - Phoné, Turenas, Stria, and Sabelithe. Digital compact disk, WER2012-50 Wergo, Germany, 1988, Harmonia Mundi, Distributors.
- Current Directions in Computer Music - Sound Examples. Digital
compact disk to accompany the book Current Directions in Computer Music, J. R. Pierce and M. V. Mathews, editors, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1989.
- Computer Music @ CCRMA vol. I. Works of Aguiar, Norton, Lopez-Lezcano, Hopkins, Hind, and Roy. Produced by Celso Aguiar and Marco Trevisani at CCRMA, Stanford University, 1997.
- Computer Music @ CCRMA vol. II. Works of Trevisani, Landa, Soley, Edwards, Dong, and Brummer. Produced by Celso Aguiar and Marco Trevisani at CCRMA, Stanford University, 1997.
- Computer Music from CCRMA, vol. I. Digitally mastered cassette
with works by Moorer, Schloss, Schottstaedt, Chafe, Jaffe, Berger, and
Chowning. Produced by Jan Mattox for CCRMA, 1982.
- Computer Music from CCRMA, vol. II. Digitally mastered cassette
with works by various composers, 1984 (out of print).
- Computer Music Journal Volume CD, - digital compact disk to accompany the 20th Anniversary Issue includes Chowning - ``Turenas'', MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1996.
- The Digital Domain. Elektra/Asylum Records 9 60303-2, 1983. Works by Jaffe
(Finale to ``Silicon Valley Breakdown''), McNabb (``Love in the Asylum''), Schloss (``Towers of Hanoi''), Mattox (``Shaman''), Rush, Moorer (``Lions are Growing''), and others.
- Dinosaur Music. Digital compact disk. Jaffe - ``Silicon Valley Breakdown,'' Chafe - ``In A Word,'' Schottstaedt - ``Water Music I & II,'' and ``Dinosaur Music,'' WER2016-50, Wergo, Germany, 1988, Harmonia Mundi, Distributors.
- Janet Dunbar. Spirit Journey Original electroacoustic and computer music with spoken and sung poetry and guitar and synthesizer improvisation. Amberlight Productions
- Electroacoustic Music II. Music by Berger, Child, Dashow, Duesenberry, Shapiro (Jonathan Berger: ``An Island of Tears''), Neuma 450-73-[J].
- Intercambio Exchange. Digital compact disk containing computer music from Buenos Aires and California. Works of Cetta, Chafe, Dobrian, Willey, Losa, Krupowicz, Calzon, Lopez-Lezcano, Pozzati, Jaffe, Labor, Cerana, Linan, Lyon and Viera. Produced by CCRMA, LIPM, and CRCA, 1994.
- David Jaffe. The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, - digital compact disk available in September, Well-Tempered Productions, 1996.
- David Jaffe. XXIst Century Mandolin - acoustic and computer music for the mandolin. WTP5164, Well Tempered Productions, 1994, Allegro Records, Distributors.
- Michael McNabb. Computer Music. Digitally mastered LP.
McNabb - ``Dreamsong,'' ``Love in the Asylum,'' ``Orbital View,'' (LP out of print) - CD now available as WER-2020-2, Wergo, Germany, 1994, Harmonia Mundi, Distributors.
- Michael McNabb. Invisible Cities. Digital compact disk, WER-2015-50, Wergo, Germany, 1988, Harmonia Mundi, Distributors.
- Musica Maximalista - Maximal Music Vol. 2, - digital compact disk containing Celso Aguiar
- ``Piece of Mind'', CD MM-002, Studio PANorama, Brazil, 1996.
- Musica Maximalista - Maximal Music Vol. 3, - digital compact disk containing Celso Aguiar
- ``All blue, I write with a blue pencil, on a blue sky'', CD MM-003, Studio PANaroma, Brazil, 1997. CD of the II International Electroacoustic Music Competition of São Paulo.
- Musica Nova 2000 Final Protocol CD. Matthew Burtner, ''Fern'', First Prize, Musica Nova 2000 Electroacoustic Music Competition. Society for Electroacoustic Music of Czech Republic, Ministry of Culture, Czech Music Council, 2000.
- New Music for Orchestra. VMM 3024, Vienna Modern Masters, 1994. Works by Jaffe
(``Whoop For Your Life!'') and others.
- Night Chains. (Composers Recordings Inc - Emergency Music Series, CRI CD681). Jeffrey Krieger, electronic cello (Jonathan Berger: ``The Lead Plates of the Rom Press'').
- The Science of Musical Sound - Musical Examples. Cassette tape produced by Jan Mattox for CCRMA to accompany the book The Science of Musical Sound, J. R. Pierce, Scientific American, 1985.
- Unknown Public (04): Musical Machinery, - digital compact disk containing Nicky Hind
- ``Rain'', Unknown Public, UPCD04, United Kingdom, 1994.
- The Virtuoso in the Computer Age-V. Music for Mathews/Boie Radio-Drum and Radio Baton, CDCM Vol. 15. CRC 2190 Centaur, 1994. Works by Jaffe
(``Terra Non Firma''), Jaffe/Schloss (``Wildlife''), Radunskaya (``A wild and reckless place''), Austin (``Mathews Epsiode''), and Appleton (``Pacific Rimbombo'').
For availability of a particular recording on the list, please contact the composer.