Wordpress @ CCRMA
We are starting support for Wordpress. Currently we are in beta testing mode.
As an administrator of a Wordpress site, you have the ability to enable others to contribute to your site. Wordpress defines the following roles:
- Editor: somebody who can publish and manage posts including the posts of other users.
- Author: somebody who can publish and manage their own posts.
- Contributor: somebody who can write and manage their own posts but cannot publish them.
- Subscriber: somebody who can only manage their profile.
To add someone with a CCRMA account as a collaborator on your site:
1. From the admin panel, under "Users", navigate to "Add Directory Authentication User". You'll see a screen similar to the following: