The idea is to create new musical instruments for people with limited mobility.
links: some of these are kinda random...just 'linkstorming' I guess...
- Adaptive Use
- Assistive Technology, 'Giving Voice, Movement, and Independence to the Physically Challenged'
- Computer-based musical instruments for disabled performers
- Patent for adapted keyboard
- Patent for instrument generating acoustic or visual effects by human body actions.
- EAMIR, the Electro-Acoustic Musical Interaction Room (not much info online, but I know this guy and plan to get some info from him)
- Disabled Musicians use Music Technology to Perform Software Instruments with the Royal Scottish National Orchestra Big Band
(Hayden, can you add the guy you were talking about here...I can't remember his name.)
- Jason Becker, guitarist for the David Lee Roth Band
- Rick Allen, drummer for Def Leppard
- Curtis Mayfield
- Derek Bailey, avant-garde guitarist
- Directory of musicians with disabilities