From CCRMA Wiki
Revision as of 21:26, 14 February 2008 by Warren
The idea is to create new musical instruments for people with limited to no mobility.
links: some of these are kinda random...just 'linkstorming' I guess...
- Adaptive Use
- Assistive Technology, 'Giving Voice, Movement, and Independence to the Physically Challenged'
- Computer-based musical instruments for disabled performers
- Patent for adapted keyboard
- Patent for instrument generating acoustic or visual effects by human body actions.
- EAMIR, the Electro-Acoustic Musical Interaction Room (not much info online, but I know this guy and plan to get some info from him)
- Jason Becker, guitarist for the David Lee Roth Band
- Rick Allen, drummer for Def Leppard
- Curtis Mayfield
- Derek Bailey, avant-garde guitarist