From CCRMA Wiki
Revision as of 21:19, 14 February 2008 by Warren
The idea is to create new musical instruments for people with limited to no mobility.
links: some of these are kinda random...just 'linkstorming' I guess...
- Adaptive Use
- Patent for adapted keyboard
- Patent for instrument generating acoustic or visual effects by human body actions.
- Assistive Technology, 'Giving Voice, Movement, and Independence to the Physically Challenged'
- Jason Becker, guitarist for the David Lee Roth Band
- Rick Allen, drummer for Def Leppard
- Curtis Mayfield
- Derek Bailey, avant-garde guitarist