Stanford Laptop Orchestra/SoCal
From CCRMA Wiki
Revision as of 14:09, 7 March 2009 by Njb
- Mike G.
- Michael B.
- (Let Ge know if you aren't on this list and want to go so additional arrangements can be made)
- 3/19, PM (late afternoon / early evening): we depart for SoCal
- 3/19, night: we have accommodations booked for us in SoCal
- 3/20, day: set-up and rehearsal
- 3/20, 7pm: performance
- 3/20, after performance: reception + dinner + accommodations in SoCal
- 3/21, AM: for those returning to Stanford, we depart
Driving Status...How many people/stuff can you transport
- Nick: can take two people down there, but will not immediately return
- Michael B.: can not drive (car needs to go in to the shop): needs ride there and back on Saturday.
- Leah: no car, need ride down
- Luke: I'm happy to drive, but CANNOT drive my van (it is running poorly and needs repairs.) I recommend we rent a van.
- Jieun: need ride
- Visda: needs ride, brings snacks, music and good mood to the car!
- Mike Gao: can drive 2-4 people. Also this is a one way ticket because I will not return. I have driven this route countless times so have faith that I will deliver you safely and on time.
- Rob + Chryssie: can drive... 2 people down... not sure about return date though (seems like this is a common issue).
Desired Return Date
- Nick: none
- Michael B.: needs to return Saturday morning
- Leah: none - doesn't need ride back
- Luke: Can return saturday or sunday.
- Jieun: needs to return on Saturday (earlier the better)
- Visda: none - stays in the warm socal for ever!
- Mike: none - stay in LA. welcome to come crash at my house!!!! I have 2 kittens!
- Rob + Chryssie: not sure about return date.
- Luke: a bowl of brown m&ms... and lots of drugs.
- (i.e. Special food or room accommodations, other)
- (ex: On 3/19 I cannot leave until 3pm because I have a final...)