Stanford Laptop Orchestra/SoCal
From CCRMA Wiki
Revision as of 20:07, 5 March 2009 by Jieun5 (→Driving Status...How many people/stuff can you transport)
- Mike G.
- Michael B.
- (Let Ge know if you aren't on this list and want to go so additional arrangements can be made)
- 3/19, PM (late afternoon / early evening): we depart for SoCal
- 3/19, night: we have accommodations booked for us in SoCal
- 3/20, day: set-up and rehearsal
- 3/20, 7pm: performance
- 3/20, after performance: reception + dinner + accommodations in SoCal
- 3/21, AM: for those returning to Stanford, we depart
Driving Status...How many people/stuff can you transport
- Blablabla: cannot drive... abstract object
- Nick: can take two people down there, but will not immediately return
- Michael B.: can not drive (car needs to go in to the shop): needs ride there and back on Saturday.
- Leah: no car, need ride down
- Luke: I'm happy to drive, but CANNOT drive my van (it is running poorly and needs repairs.) I recommend we rent a van.
- Jieun: need ride
Desired Return Date
- Nick: none
- Michael B.: needs to return Saturday morning
- Leah: none - doesn't need ride back
- Luke: Can return saturday or sunday.
- (i.e. Special food or room accommodations, other)
- (ex: On 3/19 I cannot leave until 3pm because I have a final...)