From CCRMA Wiki
Revision as of 06:22, 4 October 2007 by Cvtonder
What each person is bringing, exactly
please indicate (as precisely as possible) what gear you'll be bring to class. Thanks!!!
NOTE: BRING CABLES (one or two 1/4", depending if you want mono or stereo going into the mixer)
- Chris C:
- Ge: laptop (need AC) -> 1/4"
- Nick: Laptop with O2 USB Midi controller connect via mono 1/4 TRS, I would also like to help out mixing...I'm not sure where to put this.
- Cobi: Laptop with RME Hammerfall Multiface, Nord Modular2, voice&mics not available.
- Gina: laptop, MOTU 828mkII,flute/alto flute(if wanted), Novation ReMOTE 25 SL MIDI Controller ( ordering...not available this week...)
- Elise: acoustic violin w/ pickup, voice & other sounds
- Diana: flute/piccolo, laptop (as needed), my voice
- Baek: laptop, MOTU ultralite, Korg Microkorg.
- Dennis:laptop,M-Audio Oxygen8 v2 25-Key Mobile USB Controller (I brought online.....not coming yet)
- Max: laptop to 1/4" & friends
- Luke: melodica w/ contact mic pickup thru motu ultralite into max/msp, w/ trigger finger as midi controller. One AC needed. During the quarter I plan to build a Max/Msp patch which adds simple effects (tremolos, distortions, modulations, to the melodica signal.) For the first week I may only have audio thru working!)
- Rob: electric guitar -> 1/4 -> direct-box-eq -> 1/4
- Juan-Pablo: Synth (NL3) 2-channels
- Adnan: saxophone, various wind instruments
- Chris W: 8-string bass/guitar, feedback piano (shortly)
- Jeff: Nylon guitar minus high-e string