From CCRMA Wiki
- class homepage
- list of CCRMA folks (and soundwire instruments)
- list of equipment each person plans to bring
Next meeting (October 4)
We are going to make 4 instrumental groups with one analog mixer each. From each mixer 2-channels are going to be sent to the main mixer, and those 8 channels are going to be streamed. We are looking for volunteers to be in charge of each group, if you want to do that let us know.
Everyone that is using electronics or laptops is responsible for their own cables, i.e., you need to provide 1/4 inch output from your setup (mono or stereo) to get into the mixer. Please also make sure that your signal isn't noisy.
- Rob @ 3 o' clock mixer! (for reference: screen is 12 o' clock)
- Nick @ doesn't matter to me...
- Chris W. @ another mixer!