- Mic - Staff - Accelerometer - Measure tilt angle, which then can be mapped to quantized region in space -> speaker fader - Pressure sensors / soft pots - used in conjunction with original pitch to pitch shift - wood (plastic for prototype?)
- Stereo setup
WANT: 1. Looper
- Voice sample effects: reversal, amplitude modulation, formant filtering...
2. Sound spatialization
- Sample selection and spatial control - Spatial quantization for region mapping to speakers
3. Buttons for control selection 4. Stomp for effects (massive reverb for instance) - piezo?
- rubber cap at bottom of staff
NICE TO HAVE: 1. Hand gestures for extra effects (i.e. distortion, extremely gestural distance control) 2. Accelerometer tornado effects 3. More speakers 4. Gyroscope