Pre Laptop Orchestra/Hemis
From CCRMA Wiki
Revision as of 01:10, 8 March 2008 by Dbao
If you're interested in the Hemispherical Speaker Prototype Group sign up here!
Use this page to post ideas!!
- Ethan (part-time?)
- Jeff (part-time?)
- drivers (5.25"?? 4"?? 5.5"?? 5"??)
- t-amp (8 channel)
- speaker cable (loads of it)
- MDF?? (unless someone has a better suggestion)
- enclosures (these'll have to be custom built)
- crossovers?? (all according to what drivers we get)
- If anyone has any ideas or input as to how you wanna build/design these... shoot me an email! I am completely open to any suggestions :)
- This is the old version of the Princeton hemi.
- This is what we're modeling: Hemi.
- Really cool resource: DIYSpeakers.
ANYTHING ELSE PEOPLE!?