Difference between revisions of "Pre Laptop Orchestra"
(→Speaker Prototype Groups!!!)
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 21:51, 8 February 2008
Welcome to the Pre-Stanford Laptop Orchestra, or Pre-SLOrk. This is a task force/steering committee for building the Stanford Laptop Orchestra during the Winter 2008 quarter. For more information, please contact Ge.
(a worst-case scenario)
- SLOrk mailing list (join if you want to participate or simply to monitor pre-slork chatter)
- upcoming SLOrk homepage
- PLOrk homepage
- Electrotap: A Brief History of the Hemispheres --- excellent starter info.
- Hemispherical speaker system on Google patent search.
- Alternative Voices for Electronic Sound, a paper by Dan Trueman, Curtis Bahn and Perry R. Cook.
- Soundsphere, less useful but perhaps interesting.
speaker prototype groups/sign up
SEE the people Section