PID2008 HW 4
From CCRMA Wiki
Revision as of 18:17, 22 June 2007 by Gurevich
Homework 4 - Project Idea
- Present a design for a musical physical interaction. Consider:
- Skill: who can use it?
- Learning: how long will it take to learn?
- Expression: can the user develop a model of the sound space and achieve a desried sound? is this important?
- Improvisation: repeatable but instant response
- Intuitiveness: is the mapping clear for the performer? for the audience?
- Think about project ideaS (note the 's' which means "more than one")
- Don't get married to one idea
- Talk to classmates about your ideaS.
- Bring sketches, plans, alternative ideas, props or parts. You may find that an Interaction Design Framework diagram is helpful.