Difference between revisions of "PID2008 HW 4"
From CCRMA Wiki
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 12:24, 13 August 2007
Homework 4 - Project Idea
- Present a design for a musical physical interaction. Bring sketches, plans, alternative ideas, props or parts. You may find that an Interaction Design Framework diagram is helpful. Consider:
- Skill: who can use it?
- Learning: how long will it take to learn?
- Expression: can the user develop a model of the sound space and achieve a desried sound? is this important?
- Improvisation: repeatable but instant response
- Intuitiveness: is the mapping clear for the performer? for the audience?
- Think about project ideaS (note the 's' which means "more than one")
- Don't get married to one idea
- Talk to classmates about your ideaS.