Good practices for the Neuromusic Lab
- sign up for presenting in lab meetings 
- Link to Picton via Stanford Library 
- Takako @ Stanford: Jan. 24- Feb. 7 + Feb. 21 - March 23
General Information As of Jan. 12, 2018, the KVM switch in the control room and the booth are working for the stim and mac computers (motor not tested).
\tab DVI output from Stim connects to Control KVM switch \tab HDMI output from Stim connects to Booth KVM switch \tab VGA output not used
- Brush participant scalp with stiff brush
- NuPrep gel can clean each electrode site after cap is velcroed
- Sanitize the comb/brush after every use: put them in the plastic tub with warm water + 1 Tablespoon dish soap + 1 Tablespoon vinegar (under the sink). Let sit for ~1 hour before rinsing and drying. (A good time to do this is while the participant is in the booth).
- Keep connector away from water - use a ziplock bag around the connector and hook it above the paper towel dispenser.
- SSP tricks