Good practices for the Neuromusic Lab
Lab meetings typically occur once per week. The usual meeting time for Winter 2018 is Friday at 1pm. Check the linked meeting schedule for updates. <p>
- Takako @ Stanford: Jan. 24- Feb. 7 + Feb. 21 - March 23
Booking Lab Time
<p> Use the CCRMA room-booking system with your CCRMA credentials to reserve lab time. 
<p> As of Jan. 12, 2018, the KVM switch in the control room and the booth are working for the stim and mac computers! The motor computer has not been tested at this point. Please document thoroughly if recabling is necessary.
- DVI output from Stim connects to Control KVM switch
- HDMI output from Stim connects to Booth KVM switch
- note: this particular cable has the label 'stim'.
- VGA output not used
- Brush participant scalp with stiff brush
- NuPrep gel can clean each electrode site after cap is velcroed
- Sanitize the comb/brush after every use: put them in the plastic tub with warm water + 1 Tablespoon dish soap + 1 Tablespoon vinegar (under the sink). Let sit for ~1 hour before rinsing and drying. (A good time to do this is while the participant is in the booth).
- Keep connector away from water - use a ziplock bag around the connector and hook it above the paper towel dispenser.
- SSP tricks