Difference between revisions of "Mustache Week BBQ"
|Line 76:||Line 76:|
Revision as of 16:46, 4 March 2008
So it is official!! We are having a BBQ on Presidents day this coming Monday the 18th!
Tell us if you are coming in the "Who Is Coming" section and tell us what you can bring in the "Stuff you can Provide" Section.
Occasion and Sponsors
--- When ---
Monday the 18th --
- Meet at High Noon at the Knoll for the Official 2008 F#@% Jamba Session
- At some point between 2 and 3 pm start a fire somewhere and grill meaty bits
--- Where ---
The Knoll and/or the Lake (still up for consideration)
--- Why ---
To kick off Mustache Week and have great food and drink.
Also To Thwart The Evil Jamba Juice Corporation
--- Sponsored by --- "F#@% Jamba Juice" and "Taj Mahetheno Enterprises" and
- Ground Beef
- Smoothie Materials
- Fruit -- Bananas, Strawberries, Blueberries, Mixed Berries etc. (Frozen bags of fruit are great!)
- Apple Juice and/or Milk
Stuff You Can Provide
- Turner -- Blender, Smoothie Materials (Lots of Fruit and Apple Juice), Some Sausages
- Baek -- Chicken and beer
- Blair -- Hot dogs, sausages, buns, and condiments
- Isak -- meat, beer
- Diana -- dessert (peanut butter/chocolate chip cookies and some other goodie)
- Chris -- fire
- jeffe -- grillable veggies + tortillas + grapefruit juice for the adventurous
Who Is Coming?
RSVP so we can get a head count
- Turner J. Kirk
- Baek Chang - I need a moustache tho. I might go buy one, or get a hair cut and make one from my head hair.
- Ethan M. Hartman III, 3rd Baron of Risotto
- Adnan Marquez y Borbon
- Nick Bryan
- Kyle Splatt
- Blair + 1 (maybe +2)
- Sheikh Lucious "The Bass" Devinston + 299
- Isak Herman
- Diana (+2) ... shh, they're undergrads ...
- Luke Dahl + mustache
- Steinunn - mustache