Difference between revisions of "Mobile Phone Orchestra"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 23:46, 6 January 2008
Welcome, this is the homepage/wiki of the Mobile Phone Orchestra of CCRMA (Mo-PhOrC, pronouned "mo' fork"), a new ensemble of mobile phones (with a sprinkle of laptops). Mo-PhOrC was instigated by visiting researcher Henri Penttinen and CCRMA faculty member Ge Wang, with CCRMA Artistic Coordinator Chryssie Nanou, and support from Georg Essl and Deutsche Telekom, Jyri Huopaniemi and Jarno Seppänen from NOKIA, and CCRMA.
- First concert: 2008/01/11, 8pm, CCRMA Stage, free admission
- Mobile_Phone_Programming_Workshop, November 2007
- software building blocks!
- definitive installation instructions for programming kits!
- MobileSTK, a mobile version of the Synthesis ToolKit
Mobile Phone Orchestra MK I
- Steinunn Arnardottir
- Nick Bryan
- Jeff Cooper
- Luke Dahl
- Lawrence Fyfe
- Gina Gu
- Chryssie Nanou
- Henri Penttinen
- Diana Siwiak
- Ge Wang
- Chris Warren