From CCRMA Wiki
Revision as of 21:33, 2 November 2014 by Lfangyi (→Things that would be nice to have if you had unlimited time.)
Version 1 Using Clothespin
Version 2 Using (large?) Paperclip
Uses accelerometer to measure tilt angle.
The Grip Maestro is similar - uses an existing object + sensors
Uses a lot of small objects for interaction
Things you need to have done for a minimal viable product
- Source for random objects (soft, hard, variety) - maybe toys
- Make clips with sensors attached
- Connect clips and ensure they make sound when sensors triggered
Things that you want to have done by the final deadline
- Fine tune program so that sounds produced are coherent and nice
- Find people to perform with their own objects
Things that would be nice to have if you had unlimited time.
- Make my own nice clips with the sensors embedded in them
- Write a score with instructions for an orchestra of 'objects'