Difference between revisions of "Colloquium15-16"
From CCRMA Wiki
|Line 129:||Line 129:|
** Ge (topic TBD)
** Ge (topic TBD)
Revision as of 15:35, 19 May 2016
@5:30pm in the Classroom!
- Speaker 1: Chris Chafe - Gnosisong
- Speaker 2: Ge Wang
- 10/7: (Madeline)
- Speaker 1: Matt Wright
- Speaker 2: Jonathan Berger - My Lai
- Speaker 1: Tom Rossing
- Speaker 2: Jarek Kapuscinski
- Cesare Beltrami
- 10/21: (Tim)
- Speaker 1: Jonathan Abel
- Speaker 2: Matt Wright
- 10/28: Rapid Fire "What I'm Working On" Talks (5'; no set number of speakers, please sign up!)
- Shu Yu Lin- Macrocosm
- Elliot Kermit-Canfield & Irán Román - Classification of Irish and Scandinavian Folk Music by Dance Type
- Christoph Hohnerlein - Optimal beam-forming for transaural audio
- Maximilian Rest - Real-time Wave-Digital-Filter framework
- Jens Ahrens - The fabulous SoundScape Renderer and some of its accessories
- Sara R. Martín - Hybrid method for physical modeling: FDTD and ESIE
- Emily Graber - New directions for EEG decoding
- Madeline Huberth - Computer-vision for motion tracking of performers: an analysis system in progress
- 11/4: (Madeline/Tim)
- Speaker 1: Fernando Lopez-Lezcano
- Speaker 2: Jay LeBoeuf
- 11/11: (Madeline)
- Speaker 1: Julius Smith
- Speaker 2: Takako Fujioka
- 11/18: (Elliot)
- Speaker 1: Sasha Leitman
- Speaker 2: Eleanor Selfridge-Field, Craig Sapp
- Johannes Goebel
- 01/13: (Tim)
- Speaker 1: Romain on the audio engine of the car simulator at VAIL
- Speaker 2: Maximilian Rest
- Speaker 3: Christoph Hohnerlein
- 01/20: (Madeline)
- Jennifer Iverson
- 01/27: (Romain)
- Peter Svensson
- 02/03: (Madeline)
- Mark Thomas - Acoustic Channel Equalization for Speech Dereverberation
- 02/10: (Elliot)
Rapid Fire "What I'm Working On" Talks (5'; no set number of speakers, please sign up!)
- Romain - "Augmenting mobile devices"
- Nando - "Adventures in 3D printing microphone assemblies, the short version"
- Mike - "A novel implementation of FOF using 2nd order filters"
- Jia - "Music Analysis through Visualization"
- Kurt - "Demo of Time-Varying Wave Digital Filters (for Elliot)" and "A Wave Digital Memristor (for Irán)"
- Paul - "Sporth, and the Aesthetics of Code"
- Chris - "Wide Area Network Rooms from Internet Reverb"
- Blair - MIR symposium
- Ge - "Exploring graphics programming in ChucK"
- Matt - "CCRMA Open House 2016"
- 02/17: (Romain)
- Doug James
- 02/24: (Tim)
- Speaker 1: Blair Kaneshiro - Assessing temporal reliability of ongoing EEG responses to naturalistic music
- Speaker 2: Elliot Kermit-Canfield - Allpass Filter Decorrelation
- Speaker 3: Eoin Callery - Music for rooms and instruments
- Roger Linn
- 03/09: (Madeline)
- Mike Schutz
- 03/30: (Romain?)
- Speaker 1: Alex on "The Ear Tone Toolbox for Auditory Distortion Product Synthesis"
- Speaker 2: Romain
- Speaker 3: Romain
- 04/06: (Elliot)
- Seth Cluett - "Lost threads and new experiments in spatial sound"
- Chris Dobrian - "Realtime Characterization of 'Gesture' in Music"
- 04/20: (Tim)
- Speaker 1: Nando (topic still to be determined)
- Speaker 2: Ge (TBD)
- Speaker 3:
- 04/27: (Madeline)
- Juraj Kojs
- 05/04: (Madeline)
- Tom Rossing "Acoustics of Eastern and Western Bells, Old and New"
- 05/11: (Madeline)
- Sile O'Modhrain - "Once more, with feeling: Revisiting the role of touch in performer-instrument interaction"
- 05/18: (Elliot)
- Eric Lyon, "HDLA's (High Density Loudspeaker Arrays)", exact title to be determined
- 05/25: Rapid Fire "What I'm Working On" Talks (5'; no set number of speakers, please sign up!) (Tim)
- CC Tsar Bell model and concert
- Paul - faust2sporth
- Aidan - Rectangular DWN Decomposition of Non-Convex Spaces
- Iran & Wisam
- Ge (topic TBD)
- Madeline - Performers’ motions reflect their intention to express local or global structure in melody