7745 HW 1 semester
From CCRMA Wiki
Revision as of 12:48, 16 January 2014 by Eberdahl
Buttons vs. Handles by Bill Verplank
- One way to distinguish the ways we DO things is with HANDLES or BUTTONS.
- Bring to class two sketches (8-1/2 x 11); one of a ``handle one of a ``button".
- Sketch enough of the context so it is clear where and who might use it.
- List the features that make this a good or bad example - what you like or don't.
- You will present these to everyone in the class. Use a Sharpie.
- The drawing should be self-explanatory. Use as few words as possible.
- Make it clear how the user interacts with it. Where are the user's hands?