320C 2021 Joss Project
From CCRMA Wiki
Create a plugin which performs "color sonification," using the colors of a video to modulate an accompanying piece of music/audio.
Structure & Timeline
- (By End of Week 4): Create script (most likely in Python) which takes a video file as input and outputs three "audio" tracks to be imported into a DAW for use with plugin.
- Each frame of the video will be subjected to a "color averaging" algorithm
- Average color will be broken down into its RGB values, one value per track.
- For initial purposes, restricting project to 24fps video and 48000Hz sampling rate for best compatibility
- three item one
- three def one
- four def one
- this looks like a continuation