From CCRMA Wiki
Revision as of 19:53, 4 January 2010 by Ge (Created page with '= Homework #1: iPhone: Get Set, Synthesis, Interact = Due date: 2009.1.13 11:59:59pm (or thereabout), Wednesday. <div style="text-align: left;">Image:ingredients.jpg</div> …')
Homework #1: iPhone: Get Set, Synthesis, Interact
Due date: 2009.1.13 11:59:59pm (or thereabout), Wednesday.
Let's get cookin'.
Specification (part 1 of 3): Get Set Up
Specification (part 2 of 3): Synthesize Audio
Specification (part 3 of 3): Interaction
- have fun with it!!!
- comment your code!
- choose your own coding conventions - but be consistent
- you are welcome to work together, but you must do/turn in your own work
- some considerations:
turn in all files by putting them in your Library/Web/256b/hw1/ directory, and concise online documentation + readme
- 1) source code to the project (*.h, *.cpp, *.m *.mm *.c makefile, project files, etc.)
- 2) online page for your project (should be viewable at http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~YOURID/256b/hw1/). It should include:
- links to your files of various kinds (or to a zip/tar archive)
- instructions on building the project (for example, anyone in the class should be able to download and run)
- a short README text section that:
- conveys your ideas/comments in constructing each program
- describes any difficulties you encountered in the process
- lists any collaborators
- 3) email Ge and Nick with the link to your web page, as a confirmation that you are submitting the assignment