From CCRMA Wiki
Final Project Proposals
due: in class on Monday (11/11)
- deliverables: 2 to 3 ideas, ready to present
- maximally different from each other
- try to articulate as much specificity as possible!
- ideas sketched on paper
- a short paragraph explaining each idea
- (optional but recommended) some code working -- if there's a core critical part at the center of your idea, make sure you'll be able to do it early on
- what must your final project have:
- real-time audio/music, graphics, interaction
- a software system
- what can it be?
- tool, toy, game, instrument
- or some other, unclassifiable artifact
- what must it NOT be:
- a sequencer (though it can contain a sequencer)
- a playlist generator (NOOOOOO)
- a music recommendation system (NOOOOOO)
- allowed programming environments:
- Chunity (ChucK + Unity)
- OR C++ with ChucK embedded (like the visualizer)
- anything else must be approved by us
Be prepared to present succinctly in class. Please upload your design sketches, proposal to Canvas!