From CCRMA Wiki
Revision as of 21:25, 7 November 2018 by Ge (Created page with "= Final Project Proposals = '''due: in class on Monday (11/12)''' * deliverables: 2 to 3 ideas, ready to present ** maximally different from each other ** try to articulate a...")
Final Project Proposals
due: in class on Monday (11/12)
- deliverables: 2 to 3 ideas, ready to present
- maximally different from each other
- try to articulate as much specificity as possible!
- on paper, and perhaps also in code
- what must your final project have:
- real-time audio/music, graphics, interaction
- a software system
- what can it be?
- tool, toy, game, instrument
- or some other, unclassifiable artifact
- what must it NOT be:
- a sequencer (though it can contain a sequencer)
- a playlist generator (NOOOOOO)
- a music recommendation system (NOOOOOO)
Be prepared to present succinctly in class. Please upload your design sketches / proposal to Canvas as well!