From CCRMA Wiki
Revision as of 00:01, 2 November 2009 by Ge
Idea / Premise
- the big idea
- the vision
- why do it?
The Thing (What is it)
- what is the final product?
- for this final project, it should be more of a project (more than a tech-demo)
- what is the interface?
- what is the user experience like?
- what is the aesthetic of the software?
- user experience design
- real-time interaction?
- graphical / textual, both?
- software design / architecture
- how/who will test it?
- what is the measure of goodness?
- who is the on team?
- for teams of 2 or more, who will work on what?
- DATE 1:
- DATE 2:
- DATE 3:
- (remember these should be more from the product point of view, as in "what does the product support" at this point; thinking about minimal essential systems)