From CCRMA Wiki
Revision as of 14:35, 7 May 2010 by Jsadural
labs + assignments on wiki
- Student Homework submission links
- Assignment #1
- Assignment #2
- Assignment #3
- Assignment #4 (for 2, 3, & 4 unit registrants)
April 23, 2010
I look forward to seeing you in class today, and then for our lunch session chez me next week.
A few things...
- I. Please continue to work on your masterpieces for our final concert.
- II. If you are taking the course for 2, 3, or 4 credits, please complete your masterpieces before the May 21 jury. (Some folks will present instead on the May 28 jury, but it has yet to be determined who is on which day.)
- III. If you are taking the course for 3 or 4 credits we are looking forward to your splendidly rich and insightful analyses of a piece of electroacoustic music of your choice. Presentations should range from 10-15 minutes in duration, including listening to the piece (whether excerpts or in full).
May 10, 2010 @ 1:00pm
Granular Synthesis using Supercollider workshop
- I will be showing how to create granular effects using supercollider to manipulate samples. I will be explaining concepts of the supercollider server and language, midi and osc controls, and granular effects using supercollider. My purpose will be to get you going and making "sounds" as quickly as possible on linux while building interest and curiosity into supercollider to pursue further endeavors in algorithmic composition.
- Stay tuned for the "Spatialization" session