From CCRMA Wiki
labs + assignments on wiki
- Student Homework submission links
- Assignment #1
- Assignment #2
- Assignment #3
- Assignment #4 (for 2, 3, & 4 unit registrants)
April 23, 2010
I look forward to seeing you in class today, and then for our lunch session chez me next week.
A few things...
- I. Please continue to work on your masterpieces for our final concert.
- II. If you are taking the course for 2, 3, or 4 credits, please complete your masterpieces before the May 21 jury. (Some folks will present instead on the May 28 jury, but it has yet to be determined who is on which day.)
- III. If you are taking the course for 3 or 4 credits we are looking forward to your splendidly rich and insightful analyses of a piece of electroacoustic music of your choice. Presentations should range from 10-15 minutes in duration, including listening to the piece (whether excerpts or in full).