Music 220C: Course Wiki
This is a community wiki page maintained by Music 220C class.
Note: Register a link to your project blog in the section below.
Please write up your system and possible needs for the concert. Make it short!
- example: my project
- 24 speakers (from my audio system) - 3 beam projector (from Processing) - Rehearsal and Tech prep = about 1 hr - 2 players - Disklavier
- Tim O'Brien's piece. (Title to be finalized soon.)
- 24 speakers + maybe additional small speakers at odd angles (I already discussed this with Nando and will continue to communicate with him and Carr) - No projector. Lights off if possible, or some low lighting emphasizing the speakers. - Rehearsal and Tech prep = about 2 hrs (though I could be quicker if necessary) - Fixed media. Will use Ardour3 on the CCRMA linux machine.
- Gestalt Rock - Micah Arvey
- As many speakers as will be there. 1-24 is fine. - Projector needed, mainly to display UI and waveform. - Rehearsal and Tech prep = about 10 minutes - Any computer with Google Chrome that can be hooked up to projector and speakers
Nik Sawe - Converting fMRI Signal into a Symphony
Micah Arvey - Web Application for active and custom listening
Romain Michon - Composition for the Chanforgnophone
Emily Graber - Musical Computer Music
Andy Stuhl - Research on Imagined Sound and Inner Voice
Kunal Datta - AudioTour. (name pending)
Tim O'Brien - CodeBreaker
Erin Baumann - Synesthesia and Pitch Memory