From CCRMA Wiki
Revision as of 09:41, 6 April 2010 by Mpberger (→Use the Space Below to Link to Your Project Pages/Wikis)
Music 220c - Research Seminar in Computer-Generated Music
Use the Space Below to Link to Your Project Pages/Wikis
~ Michael's Synopses of the 5-min presentations:
- Stephen Henderson - Alzheimer's helped by medial prefrontal cortex? helped by music?
- Grahame Lesh - Live Video Recording/Editing of a band based on their output.
- Dohi Moon - Electronic Music + Animation
- Francesco Georg - Webcam motion tracking of dancing/gesture for control of music
- Tyler Maue - Game-based, Loop-Generating, based on Simon™, using BopIt™-inspired interface with a computer to generate video/music.
- Isaac Wang - Expansion of 220B project - sonifying twitter updates - Something generative/automated that also sounds good, put interface on server so that people can "tweet" from anywhere. Collaborative.
- Jacob Wittenberg -
- Charlie Forkish -
- Uri Nieto -
- Colin Raffel -
- Linden Melvin -
- Adam Shepperd -
- Bjoern Erlach
- Michael Repper
- Roy Feign
- Lauchlan Casey