- web page due and presentation on Thursday, December 15 3:30pm
Final projects in 220a are wide open in content. New music, ideas involving sound, upgrades to Chuck itself, graphics interaction (Processing language), anything goes. The only requirement is to do the sound and music programming in Chuck so your code is shareable with the rest of the class. You'll have 8 minutes to set up, play and present your work at our final meeting. It'll be a long evening and Chris will cook. These are usually pretty fun marathons and guests are welcome.
We'll be up in the Stage from 3:30pm and there is a signup wiki for presentation order. Anyone with questions about a project idea or how to make one work can contact Chris or the TA's.
Final Presentation Sign Up
1. Abrey Mann
2. Max Praglin
3. Timothy Wong
4. Sidharth Kumar
5. Kurt Werner
7. Mayank Sanganeria
8. Francois Germain
9. Cecilia Wu
Music Presentation Sign Up
- 9/29 (THU) : Cecilia Wu, Kurt Werner, Colin Sullivan
- 10/4 (TUE) : Beau Hye Silver, Kevin Chau, Max Praglin
- 10/6 (THU) : Duncan Lindsay, Jeff Rowell, Micah Arvey
- 10/11 (TUE) : Sarah Smith, Max Ryan, Alex Stabile
- 10/13 (THU) : Timothy Wong, Danny Organ, Afrooz Family
- 10/18 (TUE) : Aravind Arun, Lydia Zodda, David Sabeti
- 10/20 (THU) : Derek Tingle, Helen Chavez, Andy Stuhl
- 10/25 (TUE) : Lulu DeBoer
- 10/27 (THU) : "Monterey Whale Watch!"
- 11/1 (TUE) : Eri Gamo, Evan Gitterman
- 11/3 (THU) : Mayank Sanganeria, Sidharth Kumar, Jennifer Hsu
- 11/8 (TUE) : Calvin Wang, Abrey Mann
- 11/10 (THU) : Joint Lecture with UMich
- 11/15 (TUE) : JP Wright, Turenas
- 11/17 (THU) : Chowning lecture
- 11/29 (TUE) : Melvin Low, Sewon Jang
- 12/1 (THU) : Francois Germain, Matt Weber, Last Chance! <-- sign here!!