From CCRMA Wiki
Revision as of 17:19, 29 October 2007 by Ge
Homework #4: "Homebrew"
In this assignment, you are
As usual, turn in all files by putting them in your Library/Web/220a/ directory.
- 1) hw4.wav should go into the 220a directory
- 2) create a hw4/ directory, and put all the stuff below in there:
- 3) all source files, and sound file
- 4) a short README text (readme.txt) file that:
- specifies instructions on running your programs
- describes your process/adventure, and perhaps the ideas (technical/aesthetic) behind the composition
- gives credit, if needed, for the sounds you are using
- describe any difficulties you encountered in the process