1. "The Source Spectrum of Double-Reed Wood-Wind Instruments" (on the work of Frasse Fransson): pages from STL-QPSR 4/1966, published by Music Acoustics section, KTH, Stockholm, text and graphs, April 1966. 7 pp
2. Oboe Reed Equivalent Volumes calculations, sketches, measurements, 9/13/71. 4 pp
3. Relation of the "Equivalent Volume" of an oboe reed to the admittance of the truncated position of an oboe cone, looking into its open end: equations, data, and calculations, 9/27/71. 3 pp
4. Reed System Equivalent Volumes:calculations, 10/3/71. 2 pp
5. Chart- recorder traces: Vienna staple and socket plus tubes 4, 3, 2, and 1; mike cavity resonance frequency with Vienna staple and socket; Vienna staple and socket plus tubes 7, 6, and 5, 10/30/71. 8 pp
6. Notes by Gebler: 12/8/71. 2 pp
7. Comparison of a Cavity and a Resonator as the Top End of a Cone: equations, calculations, and sketches, August 22 and 23, 1972. 7 pp
8. Group of single pages in folder: September 1971 to August 1972. 13 pp
8b. Graph, oboe reed blown by AHB, 9/30/71
8c. Graph, reed blown by AHB, 10/1/71.
8d. Equivalent Volume Measurements, Vienna Reed, based on Vienna Concentus Musicus tape made 10/5/71. 2 oversized pp of green accounting paper, marked First and 2nd Part.
8e. Equiv Vol Measurements, 2nd part of "Concentus tape" made 10/5/71, data reduced by Gebler and corrected using his correction factor by AHB 10/13/73. Schaeftlein playing. See large green accounting paper used by Gebler.
8f. Graph, reed blown by AHB; reed blown by Schaeftlein, 10/27/71
8g. Baroque Reed notes by Gebler, 11/16/71
8h. Graph, "Equivalent Volume" of a neck and cavity as a function of frequency, 11/17/71.
8i. Graph, made by J. Gebler, 11/30/71, 3 reed-oboe combinations, Benade's, Schaeftlein's Vienna, and Schaeftlein's Baroque oboe.
8j. Graph showing various measurements of equivalent volume on a Vienna oboe, mostly written by Gebler with some additions and corrections by AHB, n.d., prob fall 1971.
8k. Measurements of AHB Vienna oboe, n.d., prob fall 1971.
8l. Resonator as Replacement for a Cone Apex: Various normalizations, 8/25/72.
10. Resonances of a Cone with Modified Cavity and Construction, with handwritten remark added, "This is not a very efficient exposition--perhaps get some useful numbers," 1/1/78. 9 pp