MUSIC 250A / CS377C
Human Computer Interaction Theory and Practice:
Designing New Devices
Due Monday, November 4th in class
Meet with your tentative project team and discuss how your primary ideas can be stretched in five of the following ways. Be prepared to share your ideas in class.
What happens to your idea:
- if it becomes maximized?
- if it becomes minimized?
- if it becomes subconscious?
- it it becomes super-cerebral?
- if it becomes accompaniment instead of melody, or vice versa?
- if you operate it with another body part? multiple body parts?
- if you operate it with your whole body?
- if you operate it with your brain?
- if you operate it with something that is not a body part at all?
- if it operates you?
- if you needed to use it in front of a lot of people?
- if a lot of people used it at once?
- if it was to be personalized just to one person?
- if it was only to be used by Stephen Hawking? or Leonardo da Vinci?
- if it were meant for dogs? or cats? or aardvarks?
- if it were only used in flight?
- if it were only used underwater?
- if it were only used in the dark?
- if it were only used outdoors?
- if it were only used undergound?