Analysis and resynthesis
ATS is a software library of functions for spectral Analysis, Transformation, and Synthesis of sound based on a sinusoidal plus critical-band noise model.
- The ATS Home Page at DXARTS
- the original page at CCRMA.
- The ATS manual: ATS manual
- A paper with theory: ATS paper
Link to ATSH
- gui program: atsh
- command line program: atsa
Lots of great info from Julius Smith and friends:
- Spectral Modeling Synthesis
- PARSHL: An Analysis/Synthesis Program for Non-Harmonic Sounds Based on a Sinusoidal Representation
- More than you ever wanted to know about FFT Windows
- Course page for Music 421, where you can learn all about this stuff.