The area around the Knoll is a C permit area. Parking permits are available from the Parking Division. For information on parking fees and how to apply for a permit, phone 3-9362. Visiting scholars need to show their visiting scholar cards in order to obtain a parking permit. Parking fees are prorated throughout the year.